YOUNGSTOWN — The Youngstown City Health District, Ohio National Guard and Valley places of worship will host free drive-thru COVID-19 testing at various locations in the city.
The Ohio National Guard will administer the tests. Preregistration is not required, and anyone can get a test at no cost. Symptoms do not have to be present to be tested. A mask is required. One will be provided for those who don’t have one.
Flu shots also will be offered for $25, or free with an insurance card.
Testing sites and dates (all times are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.):
- Thursday — Holy Trinity Missionary Baptist Church, 505 Parkcliffe Ave.
- Oct. 1 — Congregation Rodef Sholom, 1119 Elm St.
- Oct. 8 — Union Baptist Church, 528 Lincoln Ave.
- Oct. 15 — New Covenant Church of the Nazarene, 304 Matta Ave.
- Oct. 22 — TBA
- Oct. 29 — St. John’s Episcopal Church, 323 Wick Ave.
- Nov. 5 — Christ Centered Church, 3300 Hudson Ave.
- Nov. 12 — St. Edwards Catholic Church, 240 Tod Lane
- Nov. 19 — TBA.