Eastwood Mall is recognized as a Community Leader through their investment in expanding local news coverage and their support of Difference Makers. Difference Makers articles share stories of the local heroes making a difference during the extraordinary times of the COVID-19 pandemic. This section is made possible by Eastwood Mall and named in honor of Mark Eckert, who made a difference in the Mahoning Valley.
With over 200 retailers, vendors, and more, Eastwood Mall is your shopping, dining, and entertainment destination in Mahoning County.
Eastwood Mall offers a number of different amenities and services in order to make your shopping experience an enjoyable one. Some of these services include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi - Complimentary Wi-Fi for guests to enjoy while shopping.
- Customer Assistance - If you are in need of assistance to your vehicle, an Eastwood Mall staff member will assist you.
- Lottery - Do you feel lucky? Purchase instant tickets and online games during mall hours at the Customer Service Center.
- Mall Walking - Our doors open at 7:30am for Mall Walkers.
- Stroller Rental - Your child can pick out their favorite, colorful stroller and make your shopping experience fun!
- Gift Cards - Gift Cards makes the perfect gift! Available at the Customer Service Center, by calling (800) 615-3535, or online at www.MallGiftCards.net.
- Wheelchairs - Visit the Customer Service Center for free use of a wheelchair during your visit. Electric Scooters are available for rental.
- Lost & Found - If you have lost or found an item during your visit, contact our Customer Service Center.
- Convenience Carts - Complimentary Convenience Carts are available to make shopping easier.