YOUNGSTOWN — JAC Management is rolling out a refund process for tickets purchased for canceled and rescheduled events at the Covelli Centre and Youngstown Foundation Amphitheatre.
For refunds of canceled shows:
- All refunds for tickets purchased at Ticketmaster.com were immediately issued when the event cancelation was announced. The only remaining refunds for these canceled events are those for tickets that were purchased at the box office in the Covelli Centre with either cash or credit card. Instructions on how to receive refunds for in-person box office purchases are below.
For refunds of rescheduled shows:
- Ticketmaster.com notified online ticket buyers of the online refund period after the announcement of the rescheduled date for events, but buyers were given the option to keep the tickets for those events to use them on a future date. For anyone who purchased tickets at the box office in the Covelli Centre with either cash or credit card and doesn’t want to attend a rescheduled event, a refund is now available by following the instructions below.
Box office ticket refund instructions
If you purchased tickets at the Covelli Centre or Youngstown Foundation Amphitheatre box office for a canceled or rescheduled event and need a refund, mail the following to Covelli Centre, Attn: Box Office, 229 E. Front St., Youngstown 44503:
- Copy of receipt (If you lost your receipt, include your date of purchase);
- Contact information, including name, mailing address and phone number;
- Credit card information for reimbursement, including number and expiration date (No security code is needed);
- If you paid cash for the tickets, a reimbursement check will be mailed.
If you did not purchase tickets at the Covelli Centre or Youngstown Foundation Amphitheatre box office, seek a refund at the point of purchase.