WARREN — “The Magical Polar Experience” will make a stop at Robins Theatre on Dec. 3.
Doors will open at 6 p.m., and the event will begin at 7.
Attendees are asked to come dressed in their pajamas. Upon arrival, they’ll be greeted by a conductor and stowaways who will punch their tickets.
The event will include:
- The full presentation of the movie “The Polar Express” on the big screen;
- Live musical performances;
- Dancers and prima ballerinas;
- The northern lights;
- A visit to the North Pole;
- A visit from Santa Claus;
- Photo opportunities.
All tickets (children and adults) are $22.50. An optional Magical Goodie Bag is also available for $17.50. The Magical Goodie Bag will include:
- Magic popcorn;
- A “non-spill” beverage;
- A gourmet chocolate chip cookie;
- An official engineer’s hat;
- Elf kisses;
- A keepsake Believe Bell ornament;
- A commemorative hot cocoa mug.
Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday here and at the Robins Theatre Box Office, 160 E. Market St. The box office is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.There will be an online-only presale at 10 a.m. Thursday. For access to the presale, subscribe to Robins Theatre’s emailing list by signing up here. An email with the presale code will be sent out Thursday morning.