YOUNGSTOWN — Mercy Health is asking people interested in signing up for a vaccine appointment next week to be patient.
In a statement released this morning, Mercy Health said it's experiencing a high call volume to its vaccine registration line: 1-866-624-0366.
"There may be intermittent delays in reaching a scheduler. We are truly grateful for your patience as we work to provide vaccination appointments to those in our community and encourage individuals to continue to check back frequently," the statement read.
Mahoning County residents can also register at the following distribution sites:
- Mahoning County Public Health: 330-207-2855 or www.mahoninghealth.org
- Youngstown City Health District: 330-502-4276 or covid19.youngstown.gov
- Southwoods Health: 330-965-5099 (active starting Friday at 8 a.m.)
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy, 476 Boardman-Canfield Road: 330-726-9518
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy, 1201 Doral Drive: 330-726-7142
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy, 5220 Mahoning Ave.: 330-793-9345
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy, 3130 Center Road: 330-757-4099
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy, 525 E. Main Street: 330-286-0012
For more information about getting a COVID-19 vaccine in the Valley, visit Mahoning Matters' vaccine FAQs.